The Printing Press: Lost Book Club


Thursday, December 18, 2008

The lord of the flies. part 2

PODCAST 005
The lord of the flies. part 2

Hey everyone!
Karen and I have your wrap up for The Island's Month and the 1954 novel "The Lord Of Flies". FANTASTIC!
We had a lot of fun in this podcast and thank you everyone for contributing to this one.
We love your emails and comments and we love to hit them head on and THANK YOU!
Good times, and no need to read about it...Listen to the podcast!

Also...I see some new readers to the blog, so, I will remind you that...WE ARE ON ITUNES!
So search "LOST BOOK CLUB" subscribe to the podcast!
Enjoy everyone and a quick shout to the bands we profileToadies: "Plane Crash"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right BA BA Start: "I Am The Island"Band Of Horses: "Islands On The Coast" (i need to make a correction here...since i say Cove on the podcast...i need sleep, trust me!)
THANKS AGAIN! And...
NAMASTE!
b.quain and Karen

No comments: